Minority participants aren’t just debating resolutions—they’re challenging the terms of the debate itself.
Read more. [Image: Donna McWilliam/AP Photo]
The one who cares less has the most power. The weakest love while the strong are loved.
I hate being powerless… I hate my immense capacity to love. It leaves me crying at night wishing that someone loves as relentlessly as I do. Wishing that someone would desire to care for me without regard for their happiness the way I do.
Please. Allow. My strength. To be found within me and not in the hands of another.
I want control back. Please come back.
- I want to write again
- I want to wake up happy to go to work everyday
- I want a boss that I respect and allows me to be intimately involved in the planning process
- I want my ideas and experiences to be valued in every conversation
- I want to learn something new and amazing everyday
- I want structure with fluidity
- I want independence with team support
- I want to feel like my boss is smarter than me
- I want my actions to influence everyone
- I do not want to watch what I say, I want to say it — unadulterated
- I want to be respected
- I want weekends and the hours after 6 PM free
- I want to go to the gym
- I want to laugh with my co-workers
- I want to hangout everyday with my boyfriend
- I want to be happy … loved… happy
- I want to listen to all my favorite music
- I want to shake my ass with no restrictions
- I want to dress up for work
- I want to travel with a purpose
- I want to smile uncontrollably
- I want to know I’m loved, valued, and cared about
- I want to constantly laugh
- I want my creativity to flourish
Black In the Day: Alicia Keys, Beyoncé, Ashanti, Zoe Saldana, Jurnee Smollett, Jada Pinkett, Halle Berry and Wendy Williams.
smith family shittin on your whole life
Why are they so fucking cool man
YES! It’s on my blog again!!!
(Source: , via harlemsnaturalesq)
— Unknown (via natural-magics)